After toying with this thought for a while, and after some encouragement from a friend, I have decided to return to the world of blogging. I won't be aiming for everyday, but I am hoping for once a week or more, depending on my workload. Also, I don't plan to be monitoring other fat acceptance blogs as closely as before, mostly because that was a big reason why I had to take such a long hiatus. Want me to explain further? New paragraph tiem!
Although a large part of my hesitance to blog has been due to my going to college, the shift from weekly blogging to never blogging came mostly because of crazy anxiety being caused by the things I heard daily. I would keep up to date with other blogs every day and each time I heard about something that made me more and more angry. Although I'm not sure if this was really the reason, during this time I continued to have bouts of extreme frustration, annoyance, and overall mood swings that would result in me at one point having my friend make a drawing that said "I <3 Ash" so I could look at it whenever I needed to calm down. Since then I've been feeling a lot better, but I don't want to take any chances so I will most likely NOT be using this to complain, as a lot of people might do. My plan is to simply do as I promised: Blog as a 19 year old college student.
Some new things that I feel I should mention about myself are as follows:
- I now have an amazing boyfriend who is an FA.
- I have come to the realization that sometimes x really IS just x.
- I really should be studying for my German 441 exam right now.
- I worked REALLY hard to find the username I used to sign in to Blogger, so, my adoring fans, be proud of the effort poured into this ^_~
- Coming back to nice comments on my recent posts made me happy.