Sunday, May 20, 2007

XXLA: Origin

Haha this little acronym is appearing literally everywhere here, isn't it? Well, my reason for this, is because I needed to think of a good blogging name that incorporated little details about me that was slightly mysterious yet still obvious once the meaning is discovered. I am fat. My first name is Ashley. Hence, XXLA. Extra-extra large Ashley XD I feel it incorporates the attitude I'm looking for, being as how I feel there is a large demand for young fat bloggers. Don't get me wrong, I love reading stories about women who are 26 years old, married or on their own. I love reading about women who have been fat, then thin, then fat again. I love reading about recovering anorexics finding out how to love their new fat frame. I love reading about middle-aged women who found the love of their lives and stayed healthy and heart-attack free despite all anti-obesity pleas from the media and "reliable" health sources. But I am none of the above. I am 18 years old. I am about to graduate from high-school. I am going to be heading off to college this fall. I have a hell of a lot of living left to do, and why not share it with the world? Perhaps I can fill the big void left behind by the Fatty McBloggers and join the ranks of Big Fat Blog, The Rotund, and Big Fat Deal!

...Maybe ^^;

x

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com