Monday, May 21, 2007

Last Monday in High School... EVER.

So today was my last Monday in high school... EVER!! I am so ecstatic! Seniors got pretty lucky this year because we had two snow days and because of the placement of the graduation ceremony, we don't have to make up the two snow days, while the rest of the school has to come in the Monday and Tuesday following graduation for finals! This year has simply been an amazing year... I've finally found myself and accepted myself for who I am, and although I had some real body image crises peppered in here and there, I probably became the most confident I have ever been. I've gone from being the fat and lonely girl to the big girl somewhere in between hating herself and loving every minute of living and embracing t3h curves. Okay, so I know that "hating herself" part doesn't look very good, I can assure you that it is indeed good! I'm a hell of a lot better than I was before and that's really all that matters in my eyes. I might drive myself crazy some days and be struck with horrible anxiety simply by stepping into a store such as H&M (as happened yesterday), but I'm mostly just a teenager CHIDULT who loves music, friends, laughing, being strange, and threatening friends in German :)

I promise, one day my posts will NOT run together like I've been doing! I love paragraphs, please don't misinterpret me :3

x

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com