Monday, November 3, 2008

A thank you, and a call to arms.

Thank you all for you amazing and kind comments, and even those of you who presented an opposing viewpoint, I thank you for weighing in on the subject as well. I am doing alright health wise, although I need to eat better and recognize that fact. I am still in awe at the amount of support I received from all of you, and will continue to keep you all posted as any developments go on.

As you can see, there is a new design on my Blog. I didn't make it myself, but I do plan on making another logo. I feel that since my life is changing and evolving, my blog should reflect that and take on a new attitude and subject matter so to speak. While I'm taking care of some important things in real life, my blog will continue to be waiting for its evolution to begin. Also, soon my boyfriend will be getting a blogspot account and posting as well, so be on the lookout for that! And, for any Twitter users, keep up with me all the time at http://twitter.com/xxla.

Also, I would like to remind all of you to vote tomorrow! Personally I feel that Barack Obama's stance on various issues such as health care, which recently became even more important to me once I was diagnosed with diabetes, abortion, which I have always considered myself pro-choice about, and other various things that I feel would make him a better choice for president. Honestly though, I care not who you choose to vote for, because it is all about who speaks to you the most. I just don't feel like I will get good health care under McCain's plan, and the same may apply to countless others with similar problems. Anyway, regardless of your political affiliation, please get out and vote tomorrow, unless you did an absentee ballot like me. We can change things for the better if we all care enough to do what we can to change things :)


Promise to post again soon, as soon as I don't have two papers auf Deutsch and a CIV paper due, heh... ^^;

And for inspiration:



Also, sorry if this post didn't make much sense or didn't flow well; my visual snow//depersonalization/derealization has been kinda bad today ^^;;;

Later all,

xxla

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you don't vote Puff Diddy will kill you. No lie

XXLA said...

;A;

He's telling the truth though, guys.

Anonymous said...

Yay! for a new look and for more posts!

I'll definitely be voting tomorrow. If I didn't, both my late parents would probably come back from the grave to kick my sorry ass, and I would completely deserve it.

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com