Tuesday, May 22, 2007

A Break From Fat Talk

So has anyone seen Spiderman 3 yet? In case you haven't, I won't give any spoilers, but I will tell you this... As evil Spiderman, Tobey Maguire is effing HOT! I mean, he's cute anyways, but when he plays the evil role for a short amount of time, his hair becomes sexier, his clothes become sexier, he's more badass, and he's all around a much sexier man :P

...That is all.

Actually, if anyone knows where I can find more pictures of him as black spidey only not in the spiderman costume I would love you forever :3

BTW this is a bad pic, so apologies ^^; I swear he's far hotter than this in the movie!

Any other Heroes fanatics thinking Peter Petrelli??

x

1 comments:

Zan said...

Oh yeah. Definately hoooooot.

Of course, I have a weakness for the Emo Boy look. At my age, I should really be over it by now, but. . .

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com